Skip to main content

baby names


Well I said before that if this baby is a boy, its name would be Davin---Davey decided he doesn't really like that name very much and gave me a really good reason why, so I've decided that its okay NOT to use that name....
A little girl will be Ella or Ellie, and I'm keeping the name we've chosen for a boy kinda quiet except to close friends and relatives that I can trust not to say ugly things....
As far as my immediate family (mom dad siblings etc...) the baby will be Harry or Sue. lol I'm not telling them another thing because they've been so rude about it. Its my baby and if I want to name it Prudence or Darwin or Nancy or John or whatever,  I will! (I don't like those names, btw...lol)
In other words....people need to keep their comments to themselves. just like with TRIP I will call my child what I want to, like it or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aha!

I DID post more blog installments, only on a different blog. Some of my posts were of a bitter, angry, "everything is unfair" type....but know that I'm over it all now. The people it involves are much loved and all has been forgiven. (Well, the family stuff anyway) lol So...I did, I did, I did post more!! See!!?? And reading back through a lot of it is very painful...because I know what was going on behind the words typed there. Anyway, there's some background of me, and whats gone on in my life the last 2-3 years or so...well, some of it. A Little South of Sanity Great name, huh? I just didn't think I could link to it. :)

11 or so weeks left!! Update on my baby....

**Added 8/21/07 at 10:16 pm  to explain more....         I just remembered the name--Its called "Fetal Pylectasis" the fancy shmancy name for fluid on the renal pelvic wall (kidneys) in a fetus...  The types of obstructions it could be are ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) and vesicoureteric reflux.(urinary reflux) for more information, you can google the key words!! LOL ;c)  There is another one, but I can't remember the name and he said that it would have been obvious on the ultrasound (when the ureters are developing and the cells in the middle of the tube don't "die off" to open the tube up to allow passage during early development) ....he said that it is possible that the baby could have UPJ and urinary reflux...more common in boys. hmm...more reason to think its a boy. Anyway, at this point they want to monitor the fluid levels of both the kidneys and the amniotic fluid, to watch for any change--good or bad. I'm just relieved to have learned so much a