Skip to main content

Going back to school?

Yep, I'm trying to anyway. If not this semester definitely in the spring. BUT since I didn't decide this wonderful thing before summer, I'm too late to apply for a Pell Grant. "Hello student loans!!" Because you know, Davey won't just put up $1500 dollars for a semester of school...oh no...."we're saving for a house." Well here's a news flash, dude: It would be easier to get a house if one of us decided to continue our education and be a GROWN UP! (yeah and that was real grown up of me) :P I'm just "itchin" as Silvia says. :)
No really. I NEED to go to school. I need to know that I can do it that I have something to fall back on --WE have something to fall back on should something happen to our store or whatever. No worries, it's doing great-just sounds like a good excuse for going to school. And going to school is a good excuse to get me writing again. I loved to write once, and then I had kids and a billion things to keep me busy other than pens and paper. I didnt do as well as i should have in high school because i am a dreamer. My mind was always in a story---not a book, mind you--not ALWAYS anyhow--- a story-- that i was mad about. Mad that I couldn't write it right then because Ms. so-n-so would think I was writing notes and not paying attention. As if I would pay attention! HA! Yes I got mad because I knew I would forget the story. And you see I'm a rambler I need something to keep my mind occupied so I don't ramble through my days like I am now. I have all these excuses for going back to school....maybe it'll make me sane. And it will cut back some of the pain of seeing my son turn 5 years old in 3 months and 3 days and going to preschool and oh geez....go to school or have another kid? Well lets see I'm 23 and another kid would mean no going to school probably until I'm 30!!! 30?!?! I don't think so! So if you took the time to read this:
"SUCKER" !!!
*muah* leave me a comment. :)

No really I am going back to school, before long. :P I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aha!

I DID post more blog installments, only on a different blog. Some of my posts were of a bitter, angry, "everything is unfair" type....but know that I'm over it all now. The people it involves are much loved and all has been forgiven. (Well, the family stuff anyway) lol So...I did, I did, I did post more!! See!!?? And reading back through a lot of it is very painful...because I know what was going on behind the words typed there. Anyway, there's some background of me, and whats gone on in my life the last 2-3 years or so...well, some of it. A Little South of Sanity Great name, huh? I just didn't think I could link to it. :)

11 or so weeks left!! Update on my baby....

**Added 8/21/07 at 10:16 pm  to explain more....         I just remembered the name--Its called "Fetal Pylectasis" the fancy shmancy name for fluid on the renal pelvic wall (kidneys) in a fetus...  The types of obstructions it could be are ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) and vesicoureteric reflux.(urinary reflux) for more information, you can google the key words!! LOL ;c)  There is another one, but I can't remember the name and he said that it would have been obvious on the ultrasound (when the ureters are developing and the cells in the middle of the tube don't "die off" to open the tube up to allow passage during early development) ....he said that it is possible that the baby could have UPJ and urinary reflux...more common in boys. hmm...more reason to think its a boy. Anyway, at this point they want to monitor the fluid levels of both the kidneys and the amniotic fluid, to watch for any change--good or bad. I'm just relieved to have learned so much a